Puntt believes that social responsibility is important and wants to provide customers with a safe and fair space to gamble responsibly. What does this mean?
We believe that a responsible gambler:
- Gains enjoyment from gambling.
- Only spends money and time that they can afford to lose.
- Can set limits on money or time spent on gambling - and stick to them.
- Accepts that financial losses are a part of gambling, and does not chase their losses.
- Prioritises their daily life and responsibilities over gambling.
- Understands how betting works on our service.
- Pays attention to how much money theyʼve won or lost. (You can see statistics on your wins, losses and profit on your Account page.)
- Is aware of our deposit limit, stake limit, time-out and self-exclusion tools.
- Gambles without being under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Knows that if they are worried about gambling, they can reach out to gambling support organisations.
However, we understand that some people can experience problems with gambling. If you wish to learn about the signs of a gambling problem or have concerns about your gambling: see our brief self-assessment.
If you are concerned that someone you know may have a gambling problem, you can find information and advice here.
If you are concerned about underage gambling, you can find information and advice here.